1. When will my order be delivered?
We are doing our utmost best to deliver all orders according to the agreed delivery date. However, some deliveries may be delayed due to border checks or a surge in demand at our courier companies.
We offer the following resources for knowing the status of your order.
- Order history: You can check your order status by logging into your account, go to ‘Orders’ and select ‘View Order’. There you will see the expected delivery date.
- Order and shipping confirmation emails: After placing an order you will receive an order confirmation by email, and once that order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
- Customer Service: If you have questions regarding an order, you can reach our Customer Service team at email@example.com. Please note that there may be delays in response times as we review your questions and evaluate current situations. We appreciate your patience during this time. It's best to mail only once and clearly state your order number. We will answer your mail as soon as possible. Since all colleagues are working from home, we are less reachable by phone. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
2. How does delivery take place?
Your package will be delivered to your doorstep. Upon delivery, the package is currently not signed off manually by the customer. Not even with companies that used to require this.
3. Can I return my order?
Yes, it’s still possible to return orders within 30 days after reception. Our policy remains the same. Please check our return policy here.