Items that are heavier than 30kg and need to be send to an address within Belgium or the Netherlands are delivered by Extra@Home (PostNL).
The amount of people from PostNL that will come to deliver your order depends on the amount, size and weight of your product.
Orders will be delivered by one person if your order:
- Contains less than five products
- The total weight does not exceed 100kg
- Individual parcels do not exceed 31.5kg
- The total volume is no larger than 1m3
- The volume of individual parcels does not exceed 0.3m3;
- and the length does not exceed 225cm
- and the width does not exceed 80cm
Orders will be delivered by two people if your order:
- Contains less than nine products
- The total weight does not exceed 200kg
- Individual parcels do not exceed 63kg
- The total volume is no larger than 3m3
- The length of individual parcels does not exceed 400cm
- The width of individual parcels does not exceed 200cm
Important for the delivery!
It is important that you check yourself if the delivery is possible, so check if the place to which the article must be delivered is accessible with transport tools (e.g. pump carts, trolleys), regardless of how many people come to deliver your order.
Keep in mind that the product may not be removed from its original packaging during transportation, so your parcel will most likely be larger than the dimensions stated on the product page on our website.
If your building does not have a lift, the delivery people are willing go up to the third floor provided that there are no obstructions.
If you live on a higher floor and your building does not have a lift, or the pathway is obstructed, it is your responsibility to provide a moving lift.
Also read: I bought an item larger than 30kg. When will my item be delivered?
Please sign in to leave a comment.